Friday, December 13, 2019

Novel:Girls come to check!

Novel: Girls come to check!  20191210W2
 I was informed yesterday that I would come to see the business today.  No one was seen in the morning, only at 10:00 did I see people coming and checking.  When M saw me, he said kindly, "How do you know I'm here!"  > Help to take work photos, others have protested <Portrait rights, how can I take pictures?>, And return after taking pictures.  M wore a blue-lined black jacket, jeans, and glasses, and her hair was bunched up and scattered in front of her face, looking thin.  M saw it without putting a carry-on bag at my side table. S saw straight and said, "Looks thinner recently!", M asked me, "Are you thin? All weights are the same!" I said, "The face is thinner  !!  > After watching it, I went to see the work of another unit.  Not long after turning to see me, I also took a photo by the way, checked and signed, and then chatted while sliding my mobile phone, wearing a mask for a cold, and taking medicine for coughing.  Every time I come, my body is not very good.  Tell me about the door god, don't offend people.  At noon, M said he would ask me to eat Chinese food together. She ate chicken noodles with mushrooms and I ate chicken noodles.  She left the chicken leg to me, but she fell to the ground and missed it!  At noon, she gave her a large annual calendar X1, a small table calendar X2, a notebook X1, and a three-year notepad X1. All of them were given to M, and she rested after eating. M asked me if I had a lounge chair, and I said no.  M was sleeping on the bench, and I was busy with other things.  Sit at three in the afternoon, set off to watch the field, and then take him to the MRT station.  Leave separately.  End this day's inspection!  M is here, and it feels like family, former colleagues, and now everyone else is retiring, there is only one left!  Cherish it!

No comments: